Cool Valentine’s Day Gifts for Men
by: Kenia Morales
Most of us women have an eye for detail. So when it comes to buying presents for your friends, kids etc. you are probably a “slick diva”. But what happens when you have given the man in your life a fair share of gifts and ran out of ideas or simply want to give something different than the typical button down shirt and tie. Well lucky for you I have created a list of cool gifts for men.
1. A gift basket- Yes, I know! It seems a little weird but, the gift basket business is “in” right now and they even carry gift baskets for beer lovers. An example of this basket would be: 6 beers from different countries and all type of munchies to go with it. If your mate enjoys drinking beer this is the perfect gift for him. Price range can be anywhere from $30 and above. Champaign gift baskets are available for those of you that are thinking about a sexier, sophisticated night.
2. Jewelry- Women love it when men give them jewelry as a present but, it does not mean he would not enjoy it also.
3. Electronics – I do not know about your partner but my husband drools all over electronic items. The same way women drool over shoes.
4. Collection- Does your mate have a collection of any type. Buy him one of the missing pieces.
5. Cigars- Just make sure you give them to a guy that smokes or is at least is interested on trying them.
6. Bath & Body products for men- I am sure a man can also appreciate being pampered.
7. Video/computer games- Does he enjoy playing video games? Games are no longer for kids only. So if he is into playing, surprise him!
8. Gift Card of his favorite store-If you have no clue of what to get him.
9. What he needs- If you can find something that he needs; buy it for him. What best present than a present that he will truly use.
About The Author
Kenia Morales is the publisher of online magazine http://kpatra.com “For Every Aspect of Today’s Woman. Visit her site to find a variety of women related issues and topics” click here http://www.kpatra.com/keniascolumn.htm to find Kenia’s little piece of heaven her inspirational column
This article was posted on February 07, 2005