by: S.P. Bragg
Summer is not the time for ho-hum hair so I have lots of ideas for you to try out. So, lets get started.
1. Pull it up using a scrunchy. This is fast, easy and very effective.
2. Go for the gypsy look with the help of an ethnic scarf.
3. Collect hair accessories. They can take you from boring to eye catching in seconds.
4. Make sure that you rinse all the shampoo out of your hair. Most people don’t and the result is dull hair and an itchy scalp. Nothing ruins a style faster.
5. Have you ever considered adding hats to your summer wardrobe? Not only is it a smashing accessory, it protects your hair from the sun.
6. Trim your hair every 6 weeks. That is the only way to stay on top of split ends.
7. Work with the hair that you have. It is much easier to work with a straight style if your hair is straight. Straightening your hair every morning is not a lot of fun and can be extremely time consuming, not to mention damaging to your hair.
7. Learn how to use a blow dryer. There are a lot of things that you shouldn’t be doing that can destroy your hair.
8. Don’t wash your hair more than is necessary. When it is dirty, wash it. Its as simple as that. Washing ever day or even every other day sometimes is necessary.
About The Author
S.P. Bragg, is currently a full time blogger, spending her day managing the 50 blogs she oversees, contributing to her own, and raising two kids and a husband. Formerly the beauty editor for About.com, she now spends her time in England, the United States and Canada. Information on how to have everything you want is available at Touches of Style http://ladybugbumblebees.blogspot.com/.
This article was posted on August 03, 2005